Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Tea is drunk to forget the din of the world

While waiting for a friend in Megamall, I bought myself a cup of hot Japanese Macha Milk Tea from Bubble Tea. I would have wanted it to have a stronger green tea taste. Medyo may lasang red bean. Bukod doon, okay na siya. Papasa na for P80.00.

Nagdala ako ng critical essay ng mga college student na tsetsekan. Nakapagbasa pa ako ng isa bago dumating ang kaibigan na matagal na di nakita.

Mabuti na rin na lumabas ako para hindi panay malungkot at masama ang naiisip at nararamdaman. 
---------------------
If you are cold, tea will warm you.  If you are too heated, it will cool you.  If you are depressed, it will cheer you.  If you are excited, it will calm you.  ~Gladstone, 1865

6 comments:

  1. I love tea ... it's a drink for every occasion :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tea as well sir Green Speck. Although I'm not really convinced that it's the drink for every occasion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog. Napuno ang email ko ng mga comment notifications. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. mas gusto ko pa rin ang coffee hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ser Gas, wala akong kinalaman diyan. XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss Pink Line, mahilig din ako sa kape. Pers lab nga iyon. Pero masaya din ang ibang inumin :)

    ReplyDelete