
Happy prompt: Take a long walk. A really looooong walk.
While others are rushing their way, I take my time.I remember having a difficult, long day in my work place a couple of years ago. At the end of my office hour, I decided to walk. Alone.
It usually takes me three jeepneys to go home from the office. But during that time, I felt like walking. So I did.
Despite the fumes of the city transportation vehicles, I enjoyed taking my own pace of travel. Because office hour has just ended, I saw people trying to squeeze in lunch box type buses, eager to go home early. I was just happy I was not one of them during those time. I was just walking.It took me around 2 hours of walk. I went to streets that I havent passed through going home. Thinking about it, it wasn't a waste of time really. It's a pamper to the soul.
By the way, the picture is from Quezon City Circle which I took during my walk.
No comments:
Post a Comment