I took a risk today and bought a bouncy ball and two bars of chocolate from the last few pesos I had in my coin purse. The ball and bar was to be used for my group therapy session of my clients in the youth detention center. It was really a risk. And a stupid decision really.Because of unforeseen expenses this week, my tight budget became really, really, REALLY tight. Hence the last few coins left for the next three days of the week.
The ball and bar session went well though. I saw the kilometric long smiles and light weight hearts after the activity. Feedbacks given by clients are beyond my expectations. They wanted to do the session again. In a way, my stupidity paid off. However, my lean coin purse became, errrrr, leaner.
Before the night ended (my last appointment was at 7:30PM), one person handed me a few hundred pesos. No explanations. I politely said, "Okay lang, I can still manage," but deep inside I know that I needed that money to survive for the week. He smiled and said, "Di naman malaki yan. It's just a small thing from me." I shyly took the money, put the bills in my pocket and thank him.
I don't know if you believe in miracle. But this is just beyond coincidence for me. I was supposed to come home with no money today as I predicted when the day started. The last few coins were supposed to be just enough for my jeep fare towards home come evening.
I believe my God provides. Because He knows me and cares for me.
amen. remembered ptr. bong in your story. prayed for you..
ReplyDelete