Monday, February 13, 2012

Going up Mt. Makiling



My sister invited me to hike the Peak 2 of Mt. Makiling. The day was cloudy with a threat of slight rainfall. The night before, it rained in Makiling. Snce, I am an idiot on hiking, I agreed to go without thinking what I'll be going through.

The way up took us about five hours. I almost die thinking of having coke float halfway up the peak. Remembering it now, I realize that it is always not good to look for things that are non-existent. Float in the forest? Good luck Palaboy!


Going up Mt. Makiling unprepared, without any gears or proper shoes can really kill. Good thing we have those red flowers along the path. In a way, they sort of encourage me to just go on. I am not a flower-liking person but they allow me to continue walking, hoping to find other more fascinating flowers up the mountain.

The view from the peak wasn't exciting, nor breath-taking. It's too cloudy to have an over-looking view of Los Banos. My sister just told me to pretend hugging clouds since the peak is nothing but fogs and cold wind.

4 comments:

  1. di pa ko nakaakyat ng Peak 2. Nainggit naman ako dito. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ser, maganda siya na pang earn ng bragging right. akyat na. pero dahil manggagawa ka na. mag eefort ka talaga ilagay yan sa skedyul mo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pag may yayaan sa grupo, titimbrihan kita :)

    ReplyDelete