Sunday, January 29, 2012
The little people on my Friday workplace
I have been working as a child development specialist in a preschool for four years now. I have seen some of the kids grow taller and bigger. And (rowdier) and funnier. And their voices, even if you give me a couple of hundred of people, I will be able to pin point who among them are "my" kids. (Okay, the last sentence might be a little exaggeration. Haha!)
Being surrounded by kids is a well of joy indeed. Their honest inquiries are hilarious. Their warm hugs are energy booster, and let me point out that they are way better then Cobra energy drink. When they give compliments, they really mean them. Looking back on those passed years, work as in working with children per se is not work at all. It's more like fun and play.
Psalm 127: 3 comes to my mind right now. "Children are a blessing and a gift from the Lord." Indeed. Indeed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment