Sunday, January 29, 2012

Chisel season


This is my chisel season. A season for crunch time and confirmation of endurance. In a way, it's a sort of attitude test. It's when several factors in life connive and start giving hard blows. And everything (the good and bad stuff) seems to be just crazily flowing in my face.

Good thing, there can be coffee in the morning. That kicking-ly strong aroma that makes my blood generate momentum to warm up. And that there is early morning date with God. On those few silent moments, I can just be still (and not ranting). That I don't have to fake God and tell Him I fully understand. But just be authentic and be quietly waiting for His assurance until I know fully in my heart that even if I have an overwhelming situation, and even if the coming day would be a chaotic one, my God who is perfect and good and loving does not change.

That is a good life line for me. Good enough to continue life with love and respect (even if there is absence of happiness).

1 comment: