One of the household stuff that I do not enjoy doing is washing clothes, specially the heavy maong pants. Couple of years ago, I started buying non-maong jeans because I do not enjoy washing heavy pants.
I'm just recovering from illness but my laundry bag is two-weeks due. Hence, this 10 pairs of pants laundry. I cooked three lucky me pansit canton with lots of chopped carrots after I hang them as a reward for myself of doing something that I need to do even if I don't want to do it.
------------
May kabanalan sa paglalaba.
Pinatawad na kita
Habang ako'y naglalaba.
Kung paanong ang lahat ay tinutunaw
sa tubig, init ng araw at hihip ng hangin
ang mantsa at dumi,
Gayundin nating inaalay
ang gawaing ito sa bughaw na langit,
kasabay ng sabong panlaba, tubig
at awitin ng alaala mo
habang ako'y nagkukuskos ng
pinaglibagan mo.
No comments:
Post a Comment