Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Dog versus girlfriend

I was just reminded of a girl I imagined I would marry way back in college. I could imagine that time how she would raise up my small children, seven minions to be exact. And how we would try to manage the family life in general. For a starter, she's a good friend so I know her a little notch than skin deep. She's pretty, smart, sexy but not showy. And she does amazing stuff like caring for poor and oppressed and abandoned. However, one time I learned she does not like puppies and dogs. And animals in general. It was a deal breaker. I can imagine myself raising kids with a dog or two. She doesn't. A total turn off, I didn't do anything to get to know her deeper. Dog blood is thicker than girlfriend blood.


No comments:

Post a Comment