Monday, March 19, 2012
French wine and books to take home
I just met with my former co-workers in an NGO where I used to work. Former employees got THE reunion. We had some good vegetarian taco meal and french red wine.
I'm quite tipsy right now as I write this. I think I drunk more than half the bottle. Or was that an entire bottle?
This happened in a newly built wood and rock inspired house. Interior design is quite modern but maintains the homie atmosphere. Anyway, aside from the awesome home our host had, he allowed me to check out his library where I saw the hard to find books on social work. Our good host, who happened to be one of the mentors I had in working with children in conflict with the law, allowed me to borrow ze books for a week. Yey! Time enough to finish my papers. Thank you Divine Providence!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment