Today's the last day I will have my tutorial session with Soccer Guy. He's the nine year old boy I'm helping out in his Language and Reading subjects in grade school. Yesterday, I asked him if he still needs my help next school year. He said, "Maybe not anymore. By that time, I'm older na Kuya Lester." I am so relieved that he has not become dependent on me. The past month, I've been modifying his study attitude and habits. Smart kid with a nice attitude, he is easy to handle for behavior modification.Well, the sad thing there (on my part) is that because I have developed in him a self-propelling student, we don't have to meet anymore for extra outside school study hours. He can do it on his own. Hence, no more work for me. But what the heck. Helping is way better than profiteering. I know I will regret what I just said. Imma shut my mouth before I add future contradictions.
---------------
Happy prompt:
This Chinese proverbs makes me a proud of our ancient wisdom.
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
No comments:
Post a Comment