Sorry for the late post lurkers!
I've been very busy adjusting to my new work in the university. It has a different level of stress that makes me sleep for longer hours at night. Really! After work, I just crawl in my bed to sleep. And voila, I find myself waking up the following day.
Anyway, there is no regret (yet) for this new job. Actually, I'm thankful for a new kind of work. I've been doing freelance for the past couple of years and salary isn't stable. I'm excited to earn lots of money. That's Regularly. Yes with the capital R. Wahahaha!
This is the photo of my new cubicle. Yey for my own little space! That picture was taken last June 4, the very first day of work. See all the files there. I've been reading those so I can ditch them when I'm done. Lol. Wish me luck here!

No comments:
Post a Comment