Thursday, October 8, 2020

Shitty shit, shit.

Starting March 15, like many, I have been working from home. I was in Laguna just to spend the weekend with my family, when the lockdown happened. I remember that I only brought my laptop, my headphone, two pairs of jeans, three underwear and three black shirts with me. 

March 15, I became a locally stranded individual. Just a bit lucky that I am in my sister's house in South Luzon. I cant go back to my own home in the Metro. There were no public transportation. And I dont own a car. 

I only came to my workplace in Quezon City twice. The first was two months ago. I needed to get several printed documents. The other one was last Wednesday. I needed to sign some vouchers so that funds can be released and utilized. My brother in law drived for me on those two occasions. 

I have been contacted today by the health liaison officer and has been advised to self isolate for 14 days. One of those who came to me to sign some documents tested positive. I dont have any COVID symptoms but I have high anxiety right now. I might still be an  asymptomatic COVID positive person. And I am staying in the house with two senior citizens. 

So now, on top of my medication that makes me sluggish, I need to self isolate. This year is shitty. I can't see any redemption about this year. And this might spillover in 2021. Lord, have mercy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment