Hi blogger friends,
I have been sick the past few days, which forced me to bed rest. And for the past days, I have been either reading books or browsing some sites. And instrospecting in between those two things.
And I have realized how much this space has helped me overcome my depression, series of moving on from failed relationship(s). It has helped me cope with the ever demanding work/ capitalist-output oriented system.
The process of writing thoughts and afterthoughts allowed me to maintain a little insanity from my problematic psyche and fast and noisy metro I'm living in. You're sympathetic comments gives me the illusion that somehow, just maybe somehow, my thoughts matter. Or that you understand.
For that, thank you very much.
There is so much to be grateful of. And one of them is this blog and the people I interact with using this platform. With my mangosteen green tea on my right hand, let me propose a toast. To more of life's narrative and to life living it fully!

Cheers!
ReplyDeleteNice to know na you are getting better na :)
ReplyDeleteAt hindi nga pala kami mga ilusyon hahaha
Napakahusay talaga ng pagsusulat.
Naiintindihan at nararamdaman natin ang iba gamit ito.
Itong blog, halimbawa.
Cheers to a happier life! Enjoy your tea :)
Get well soon :)
ReplyDeleteI started thinking of blogging din a few years ago when I was recuperating from an operation but that site had never made it live like the one I have met all of you. Still, I am grateful.
ReplyDeleteIf books are ultimate dumpees, writing is the forever martyr.
Cheers to writing, moving on and deep thoughts!
Get well soon :)
Ikaw din pala so ibabalik ko, pagaling ka ser! Hindi man ako madalang mag komento pero nagbabasa po ako ng iyong mga posts. Magaling kang magsulat at nawa'y ipagpatuloy mo ang pagsusulat para sa aming sumusubaybay sa iyo.
ReplyDeleteKampay! Ramdam kita sir. Medyo naka cope na din ako sa nangyari sakin dahil sa pagba-blog :) At totoong nakakatuwa kapag may nagbibigay ng mga komento sa mga pinopost. :)
ReplyDeleteCheers!
ReplyDeleteI want to have some of your tea. Never tried a Mangosteen one.
Here's to your speedy recovery Sir :) *cheers*
ReplyDeleteNice heheh. Hope your feeling better now.
ReplyDeleteCheers Overthinker! I hope you're feeling super duper better by now :)
ReplyDeleteDamang-dama kita dito. I'm holding my cup of tea as well... so cheers!
ReplyDelete